WEBSITE LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) This website, including any sub site accessible through the homepage, ( the "Site") is published and maintained by subsidiaries, affiliates and/or entities of TriState HVAC Equipment LLP, Inc. ("TriState "). You can e-mail us at info@TriState HVAC Equipment LLP.com. Please note that when you enter any sub site accessible through this homepage or the shopping page, such sub site may have it's own terms and conditions of use which is specific to such sub site. When you access, browse or use this Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below and any additional terms and conditions of use set forth in any subside.
2) This site is only for your personal use. You may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, TriState grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, display and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
3) All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, and video clips (the "Content"), are protected by copyright under US copyright law, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You cannot use the Content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content. There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statues. You may download one (1) copy only of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use at home unless the sub-site you are accessing states that you may not. If you download any Content from this Site, you may not remove any copyright or trademark notices that go with it. i.e., TRISTATE TRADEMARK
TRISTATE RIGHTS TO USER'S MATERIAL
4) If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, you will give up any claim that any use of such materials violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way TriState uses such material.
5) Any material submitted to this Site may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by TriState anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever. Furthermore, Stilwell is free to used without compensation to you, any concepts ideas know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. However, you agree and understand that TriState is not obligated to use any such ideas or materials and you have no rights to compel such use.
6) Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to TriState does not cause TriState to have any special responsibility to you.
7) This Site my contain links to other Internet sites on the World Wide Web. TriState provides such links for your convenience only, and is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from this Site. Links from this Site to any other site do not mean that TriState approves of, endorses or recommends that site TriState disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site.
8) The products and services displayed on the Site may not be available for purchase in your county or locality. The references to such products and services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular location. You should check with your local authorized representative for the availability of specific products and services.
TRISTATE 'S RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OR CONTENT ON THE SITE
9) TriState may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes. TriState may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at anytime, without notice and without liability.
INDEMNIFICATION AND DISCLOSURES
10) You agree to indemnify, defend and hold TriState and all of its agents, directors, employees, information providers, licensors and licensees, officers and parent, (collectively, "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability costs (including, without limitations, attorneys' fees and costs), incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising our of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions of Use or the foregoing representations, warrantees and covenants. You will cooperate as fully as reasonably required in defense of any claim. TriState reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without the written consent of TriState .
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND DAMAGES; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
11) YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOU OWN RISK. THIS SITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSESSED THROUGH THIS SITE) IS PROVIDED "AS IS" TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WITH REGRAD TO THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE TRISTATE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (1) FOR ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, (2) THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT, HARM OR CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD FROM OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE.
12) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TRISTATE 'S NEGLIGENCE, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT INCIDENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO (A) THE USE OF, (B) THE INABILITY TO USE OR (C) ERRORS OR OMMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS AND FUNCTIONS OF THIS SITE, EVEN FI TRISTATE OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE THEREOF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITION OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRISTATE 'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED $100.00. GENERAL PROVISIONS
13) These Terms and Conditions of Use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between TriState and you with respect to your use of this Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of this agreement, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, United States of America, without reference to its conflicts of law rules.